Important Forum Announcement: How to Use the Ignore Feature

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
It appears that as of late, there have been a few members that are having a difficult time getting along. Not only is this annoying and stressful for the members that it pertains too, but gives us mods even more to mess with, and we are already swamped as it is.

There is a really simple solution to this problem however, and if you take a little time to do it, saves us all a little headache and time in the end.

Go to your User Control Panel. On the left side, there will be a list of options. Scroll down till you find the Edit Ignore List

Once you have clicked on this option, you will be taken to another screen. Here, you have the option of entering the persons name that is offending or annoying you.

When finished just click the Ok button. BOOM! Problem solved. They will not be able to see any of your threads/posts, any of your messages, and will appear as they are not even here. You will appear the same to them.

This is not permanant, and can be reversed, but use it wisely, as it is very effective.

That concludes our lesson for today!

Special thanks to Gr8KarmaSF for helping me set this up!!! ;)

Cheers!

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
LOL @ Gr8 being ignored.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
How does ignoring Gr8 solve the bickering problem?

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Why cant I see his thread?
:D

Kobeclone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Kansas
The TRUST;1954432; said:
It doesn't work too well for me. I just tried it out:

Sorry Peanut_Power is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

:irked:
:ROFL:

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
The TRUST;1954432; said:
It doesn't work too well for me. I just tried it out:

Sorry Peanut_Power is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

:irked:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store