Spotted Gar up to its middle in a Pacman

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
It was an adventure.
Had to moove my spotted gar to one of my bigger tanks. Acclimation for almost an hour and then in he went..

It so happens that the slightly dizzy gar went to the bottom, and out of all the space he had he insisted in resting on top of my biggest Pacman.

He insisted so often ( I could not believe his tendency to keep on going to rest on top of the Pacman ) that the monster swallowed the gar. More than half of it ( Gar is half a foot, give or take ) was inside, headfirst, the Pacman..

I grabbed a net and chased the Pacman in a merry go round around the tank 'till it spat the gar out....besides some loss to its slime coat, not even a scratch...uuuf....

But it was a close call.:irked:

jdiidy271

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
new york
lol silly gar. do pacman NEED sand? canthey have gravel?

HPIZZLE

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2007
dude i always skip a heart beat when i see something like that. glad you had a happy ending

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
joel;1976149; said:
did you happen to get a picture? a similar incident happened to me once.
It was either that, and do a major contribution to the Monster eat fish thread:), or save the spotted....

I decided for the spotted....:)

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Miguel;1976494; said:
It was either that, and do a major contribution to the Monster eat fish thread:), or save the spotted....

I decided for the spotted....:)
good choice
last time when one of my bigger spotted gars tried top eat my smaller gar i went for the net to save the little guy
after a few weeks he tried this again and my brother tried taking a snap first and then wanted to save the gar so i smacked him on the head first and then saved my gar :irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store