Looking for baby jaguar cichlids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terd ferguson

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2007
Concord, NC
Mine spawn from time to time. About once a month anyway. It's probably too far to drive just for fry, but if you ever come up towards Charlotte, let me know and I'll hook you up.

lasvegasnights21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
Wilmington, NC
terd ferguson;1980726; said:
Mine spawn from time to time. About once a month anyway. It's probably too far to drive just for fry, but if you ever come up towards Charlotte, let me know and I'll hook you up.
If I do come up to charlotte, trust me I will let you know.

lasvegasnights21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
Wilmington, NC
nickmax5;1980733; said:
im yelling at my jags telling them to breed now lol!
If your jags breed. let me know when babies are available, I am going through the same thing you are, I have a pair of green terrors, i am not having any luck, they have only spawned once. Thanks for writing.

Britt

terd ferguson

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2007
Concord, NC
lasvegasnights21;1980788; said:
If your jags breed. let me know when babies are available, I am going through the same thing you are, I have a pair of green terrors, i am not having any luck, they have only spawned once. Thanks for writing.

Britt
Try a big water change and some frozen food. My GT's love market shrimp. That could help to spur a spawn.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Britt..... you can pretty much get these at any LFS for a few bucks. Granted the quality isn't as great as if you were to get it from a quality pair from a hobbyist. Depends on what you're looking for I suppose. GL to you.

k1ngph1l

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2008
My Jags breed about every 2-3 weeks actually quite annoying, but a good source of feeders! lol

lasvegasnights21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
Wilmington, NC
k1ngph1l;1981512; said:
My Jags breed about every 2-3 weeks actually quite annoying, but a good source of feeders! lol

Hello,

are you willing to sell me some of the babies!!! let me know please, or you can sell me the pair , i will gladly take them too. Thanks.

brittany

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store