can someone help me with my wet/dry

cichlidboy671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2007
guam
ok i was just wondering what i coul add to make my filter more better and where should i put the new things thanks for the help

DSC05950.JPG

DSC05951.JPG

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
cichlidboy671;2020280; said:
ok i was just wondering what i coul add to make my filter more better and where should i put the new things thanks for the help
take another pic, except further away so we can see what your working with.

Also be a lil more specific with your Q

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
Since I don't see any salt creep, I'm going to guess this is F/W (besides there is a S/W DIY section on here otherwise).;)

Is there a pre-filter (filter floss, poly-fil) and a drip plate?

You could fill the chamber with the pump and beside the pump with the orange bio-balls, then in the fist chamber put a mix of scrubbies and ceramic media with the rest of the orange bio-balls.

Now if we just knew if you have a big enough bio-load to support it all. :D

Dr Joe

frasertheking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
scotland
yeah put the organge stuff in bags so it can be easly removed then put it in the pump section then mix medias in teh main chamber as dr joe says and you should be set . a little more tank info and we will know for sure.

cichlidboy671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2007
guam
yes its a saltwater wet dry it has a drip plate and everything i think its a 20 gallon or 15 gallon wet dry so if you could tell me like how i should organize the filter to have better filter media its for a 75 gallon saltwater tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store