Magnum 350 canister filter putting lid back on

bumpylemon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2008
Massachusetts
ok so my filter just stopped working. i took the cover off and now i cant get it to snap back on. anyone have any suggestions? im just lining up the snaps where the snaps would go.. does it screw on as well? sorry im new to canister filters! thanks

PatrickTheArowana

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2008
Illinios
Sorry for me saying this,but that thing is POS.Putting it together and getting it to run properly can be a pain in the rectum.:ROFL:

When I had mine it would some times cut off without me knowing and my fish would be without a pump for days until I finally noticed when I went to change the water in my tank.:WHOA:

Is yours the deluxe or the old one like mine?

FYI you have to make sure that rubber ring is secured to the lid or it won't work.

bumpylemon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2008
Massachusetts
ya i finally got it to work..took like 2 hours. POS is right. my tank is so cloudy now. ugh. i dont know if its the deluxe i dont think it is

DucatiDragster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Bay Area
don't forget to fill it back with water before closing the lid and turning it back on...

RBE17

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
Coopersburg, Pa 18036
I ran them for a couple of years w/o issue except for them being noisy. After joining here I've switched to Eheim 2217 for bio and AC100s for mechanical filtration.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store