tank heating up room

dvsgp6

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2006
i have my 150 gallon tank in my bedroom and its freakin hot, is there anything i can do so it can cool my room down, because im sure my tank is heating up my room because everyother room in my house is cool but except for mine,

dvsgp6

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2006
Frostyone;2043992; said:
Most likely humidity that you're feeling. A de-humidifier will probably solve the issue.
you think any other suggestions from anybody else

Mustardboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Virginia
Did the problem start when you got the tank? A lot of houses have that one room thats always Colder or Hotter than the others.

dvsgp6

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2006
my tank is always 82-84 and it started once i put in my tank

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
Happans in my bedroom too , have two 4foot tanks i there with both having open tops and lights which attach on top of the tank which get hot though the day when been on and heaters in both , so my room gets really , really hot . I have 3 fans in the bedroom with my windows open all the time . Which cools the room down alot but is still warm .

dvsgp6

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2006
djarmstrong;2044380; said:
Happans in my bedroom too , have two 4foot tanks i there with both having open tops and lights which attach on top of the tank which get hot though the day when been on and heaters in both , so my room gets really , really hot . I have 3 fans in the bedroom with my windows open all the time . Which cools the room down alot but is still warm .
yea i have 2 fans and i also open my window but when i open the window is still freakin hot just going to be a portable air conditioner

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store