Status
Not open for further replies.

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
I am considering putting up one of my Cuban gars for sale due to space/funding/time constraints. I will add pics later, but you can see photos of Cuban gars (all of them are my specimens) on www.primitivefishes.com in the gar section.

These fish are very rare in the US, and this is one of likely only 6-7 individuals in the country. The fish is approx 1 year old and in perfect condition. Eats any meaty foods; specimen is ~10" long.

Price is $400 for pick-up in Ann Arbor, 48103.

Will consider shipping, but this will be an added $20 on top of shipping costs (paid by buyer).

If you have any questions feel free to post/PM/email (E_americanus@hotmail.com). thanks for your interest--
--solomon

PS-- I may have a couple other fishes coming up for sale soon as well...

Pulcher

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida
ohhhh no shipping...

thefishguy7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
Pulcher;2060921; said:
ohhhh no shipping...
Will consider shipping, but this will be an added $20 on top of shipping costs (paid by buyer).
Very nice fish indeed, I know Michael was looking for some gars...I think Tainted Glory is as well.

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
michael;2063500; said:
how many do you have? I have 5 of them myself. Just trying to get a US count
please keep this thread related to the sale of the fish, thanks (but i would be happy to chat via email).

i currently have 4 fish, there are a total of 6 in Michigan (Polypterus has two). i have two fish that are over 5 years old, and two yearlings from an order last year--
--solomon

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
ok i have a few revisions/additions to the sale:

pick-up is preferred, but shipping is available.

fish for sale:

Cuban Gar - ~10" - $350 - within US price only

Tropical Gar - ~15" - $250

Arapaima gigas* - ~11" - $250

all fishes in perfect condition, eating any non-live meaty foods (tilapia, squid, smelt, shrimp, silversides, etc). please post/PM/email with any questions, thanks for your interest--
--solomon

*pima is actually almost a year old, can discuss details of its growth (or lack thereof) via email only with serious buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store