Help.. Angelfish breeding..

reyster01

Feeder Fish
Aug 17, 2008
Philippines
Help angelfish breeders.. I'm Breeding for 3 months already but still I have no luck in Breeding albino angelfish... : ( I have 5 pairs of angel and looks very healthy... when a pair of my angelfish laid eggs I wait for about 8 to 24 hours before I get the eggs from the parents for better fertilization... I put some methalyne blue on the eggs and put it in an aquarium.. I use stock water or water from the parents.. Now I wait for 3 to 4 days before it turn into wrigglers... After 6 to 7 days... my fries don't swim at all or they're just stay in the buttom of the tank??? 11th days - some of them turn to white.... after 12th days many of them are dead... but some survive. about 2 or 3 pieces only... help..

1st day - put methalyne blue
2nd day -wait
3rd day - wait
4th day - eggs turned to wrigglers
5th day - wait
6th day - wait
7th day - wait
8th day - Angelfish fries starts to move or swim in the buttom of the tank. I put some Brine shrimp. Change water about 20 percent.
9th day - change water 10 to 20%. feed brineshrimp
10th day- change water 10 to 20% feed brineshrimp
11th day - some of angelfish fries turn to white. brineshrimp
12th to 13th day - many of my angelfish fries are dead. only 2 or 3 survive..

My observation - The angelfish fry in the buttom of the tank dont eat Brine shrimp at all.. only those who swim well can eat Brine shrimp and survive..... help please

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store