LACED TEXAS HOLEY ROCK 100LBS FREE SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtbmike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Bronx New York
I am selling laced texas holey rock in 100 pound cases. Each case weighs approximately 95 - 105 pounds. The case measures 24"L 24"W 12"H . The average size of each rock is 10-17 inches in length. The rock is premium grade. There are alot of wholes in the rocks and are white in color. Unlike the local pet stores that sell gray texas holey rock and have pin sized holes. Some pet stores are selling this texas holey rock at $4.00 a pound. I have no problem if you would like to split the case with someone. I only ask that it gets shippied to one location. I offer free shippingto the lower 48 states. The price for my premium grade laced texas holey rock is $315.00 shipped. Thats $3.15 a pound shipped (must by 100lb cases for this price). Email me at mjbradshaw@aol.com if you have any questions.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
it's nice looking stuff but I fear that not to many are going to trust anyone after that fishonthebrain guy screwed a bunch of people. I hope you can sell this stuff i was looking at some today when I was fish shopping. I like it but it doesn't go with my style tanks.

Good luck wth the sale.

dirtyblacksocks

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2008
Moreno Valley
Listen guys, to protect yourself just buy stuff using either a debit or credit card - PayPal wants you to add a bank account because it prevents them from being liable for anything - millions of scams happen through PayPal, but they make their money off of transactions, and transactions alone.

This is why they want you to transfer money from your bank account and keep a running balance in their account, so that when it does hit the fan they can tell you "sorry, we're not legally able to force these guys to give you your money back, our bad".

If you pay with a CC, Debit Card ect. instead of directly through PayPal funds you've had withdrawn into the account you are good to go.

Good luck with your sale dude, holey rock is EXPENSIVE anywhere you go because of the price of shipping the damn stuff. Out here they have a sweet peice bigger than a basketball and the owner wants $180 for it, he says he's only going to make about $50 on that because of shipping fee's, woo!

People should give this a test, just do it intelligently.

emtbmike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Bronx New York
Dirtyblack socks, Thanks for the reply. I am a local breeder of african cichlids thatt works out of my house. Unfortunately I have no access to a credit card machine. If it helps I can accept a money order or personal checks. I am seriously trying to think of other ways for people to pay for my rock. to build up there confidence in me. If you or someone else has any other ideas please let me know. Cash on delivery is out of the question.
mike

Kobeclone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Kansas
To boost your legitimacy you should let a few of the local guys come look at the rocks you have in stock and your breeding set ups. I'm sure that would bring in sales...

emtbmike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Bronx New York
Just to give you guys some information about my self. I am 25 years old. I started my first tank when I was 12. It was a 10 galon tank full of neons. I upgraded and got into south american cichlids a year or so later. I got a job a petsmart. I worked there for two years when I have got into african cichlids. I have been breeding them for the past 9 years. I am a New York City paramedic. People put their lives in my hand to figure out what is wrong with them and treat them accordingly. I am not here to scam people. I am here to make new friends and make a little extra money to pay my bills. I hope I can gain all your trust. I know it is going to be hard being that alot of people just got scammed over the FX5 filter.
Mike Bradshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store