for sale CB baby Razorback musks turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtleMONSTER

Jack Dempsey
Aug 30, 2008
CA
$25 each mutiple turtle discounts...
i keep these little dudes with fish and other turtles...very friendly and community orientated turtle..won't damage plants and stay small....no basking platform needed...i just put some driftwood for something to climb onto...like a ladder to reach the surface...
shipping available...through dhl overnite...i guarantee live arrival and health
paypal accepted and verified
feeding on floating pellets..and freeze dried krill
any interest or questions email
thanks for looking
:):)

kkc.jpg

lilfats2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Long Island
shipping to 11510

turtleMONSTER

Jack Dempsey
Aug 30, 2008
CA
shipping is a flat rate of $40 for dhl overnite....if it comes over this i'll cover the balance....if you buy more than one razorback...
i ship using a styrofoam box inside a sturdy cardboard box..marked live turtle ..... pretty much exactly how fish are shipped...dhl...in my experience is the only shipper where i can openly state there are live reptiles in the box...other carriers won't accept live animals..in my area anyways....

turtleMONSTER

Jack Dempsey
Aug 30, 2008
CA
they grow normal...adult get 6 inches...i would approximate..double their size in a year...from my experience with growing them out...i sold my pair of yearlings and they were like 2 inch shells

Mobatic

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2008
turtleMONSTER;2138804; said:
they grow normal...adult get 6 inches...i would approximate..double their size in a year...from my experience with growing them out...i sold my pair of yearlings and they were like 2 inch shells

thanks for the information

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store