125 Gallon Aquarium, Stand, Filter, Hood, Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adultswim

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2006
Fairfax, CA
Hello I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and you are bidding on a Complete 125 Gallon Fish Tank Set Up, that was used for less than 1 month. The reason I am selling this is because I just recently moved and had bought the tank without asking the landlord if it was ok to have a fish tank, unfortunately he said it wasn't ok and I had to break down the Aquarium and since I like my place more than my Aquarium I have decided to sell it. Everthing is in like new condition. There are no scratches, chips, or dings on anything. Pictures are provided here for you. The Tank is from All Glass Aquarium Co. It cost me $450.00 for the Aquarium.The Glass Hoods were not included with the Aquarium they cost me $45.00. The Stand is Oak with an Oak finish it cost me $500.00. The Filter is the Pro Clear Aquatic System's Wet/dry 125 witch came with everything ie. hoses, prefilter, post filter, and Cap 1800/3000 return pump, it cost me another $400.00. The siphon hose for cleaning the tank is a Large Python No Spill Clean and Fill along with another smaller siphon. I have two florescent light fixtures, I only used the big Light while I had the tank but if you plan on having live plants the second light will come in handy, or if you just want more light. I also have an extra Flourecest light bulb. Together they cost me a little over $100.00. The many small items you see in the last picture are all the little things you need to get started. The picture contains the following. Two nice pieces of driftwood, a PH tester, a Nitrate Tester, a Ammonia Tester, a Nitrite Tester, a bottle of high grade Carbon along with a Media Bag to put the carbon in, a bottle of PH Adjuster, a bottle of Electro-Right, a bottle of Water Conditioner, a bottle of Water Clarifier, a Cone Feeder, Tetra Max Fish food, a Tap Water Filtering Unit, an Air Pump with dual outputs, Air Pump Tubing, a Large Magnetic Glass Cleaner (so you dont have to put your hands in the water just to clean the glass), a Fish Net, and Two CA 200 Water Pumps to keep the water circulating in the tank. All these items cost me well over $100.00. All together it cost me around $1700.00 for everything. I am asking $850.00 for all of the above, thats about half of what you would pay at any store. Ask people who have bought and maintained a large 125+ Gallon Aquarium and they will tell you that this is a great deal for a complete set up with all the things you need to start it up, all you need to do is add some sand and water. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me (michael_dench@yahoo.com), this will be for pick up only. I live in the San Francisco Bay area, Marin County to be more specific. If you need help moving and you live close by I will help you.
Thank you.

FullView.jpg

filter.jpg

GlassDoors.jpg

lights.jpg

DoorsOpen.jpg

PoopHoseLong.jpg

PoopHoseShort.jpg

OtherStuff.jpg

FieldWalker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2005
Reading, Mi
Too far away,,bump for a good deal... :thumbsup:

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
Way to far away for me to Jump on this. looks great though. :thumbsup:

RobD23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2005
The Rex
adultswim said:
Very Funny.

dude it's a used tank no one in the right mind will give you full price for that....max i will go is 700 american

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store