Saltwater fish battle

Neo Baron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
which fish would win.

Bamboo shark, goliath grouper or aligator gar ( yes they can live in sw too.)

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
grouper would swallow them both whole and still be hungry

not much of a battle at all... grouper gets 12 feet long and weighs a ton or two, gator gar gets 10 feet and weights 400 lbs, bamboo shark gets 2 feet and weighs maybe 5 lbs

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
that pic is grossly distorted, that guy is probably standing 15 feet away from it, bring in a real pic lol

adult gator gars don't eat anything that doesnt fit in their mouths, and their mouths ain't **** compared to a 12' grouper.

like i said, not a fair fight whatsoever. and where the hell did bamboo shark come from, LOL. a 2-foot nurse shark? i mean jesus... :rofl:

neo's post is like asking what would win between a redtailed catfish, lima shovelnose and neon tetra. Well, one grows 5 feet, the other grows 20", the last grows 1" :y220d:

Neo Baron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
u really think the gator would lose, and the bamboo is for fun and so when noobs see the word shark they atomaticly choose shark.

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
piranha45 said:
that pic is grossly distorted, that guy is probably standing 15 feet away from it, bring in a real pic lol

adult gator gars don't eat anything that doesnt fit in their mouths, and their mouths ain't **** compared to a 12' grouper.

like i said, not a fair fight whatsoever. and where the hell did bamboo shark come from, LOL. a 2-foot nurse shark? i mean jesus... :rofl:

neo's post is like asking what would win between a redtailed catfish, lima shovelnose and neon tetra. Well, one grows 5 feet, the other grows 20", the last grows 1" :y220d:
I got my money on the NEON TETRA!

Show me a pic of a grouper that would swallow an alligator gar? I never seen one that big!

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
i was exaggerating... slightly. the grouper wouldn't have any trouble fitting half the gar in its mouth tho

got bait?

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
hate pics like this, Goliaths are on the endangered species list. This kinda looks like a Black sea bass too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store