Philippines

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
WINNER WINNER!
CHICKEN DINNER!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me! And thank you Gr8 for running a smooth show.
Also Mike, the man behind Xtreme pellets. You rock and so does your food.

I'd also like to thank BassmasterP for letting me use his Datinoids for this pumpkin.
Here is a link to see them. Top notch fish!

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178132

I used pic 1,2 & 3.

This was actually the first pumpkin that I've actually tried to carve. I've only carved one before this
(besides the ones when I was a little kid helping Mom and Dad) and it was just an easy/cheesy one.

I look forward to next year. I challenge everyone to enter next years contest. Lets get this one going.
Too many of you didn't enter!

I will definitely enjoy the free bag of Xtreme pellets. Considering I'm out of a job and that bag costs $50.

Knowdafish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Philippines
Camshaft Ramrod;2372680; said:
WINNER WINNER!
CHICKEN DINNER!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me! And thank you Gr8 for running a smooth show.
Also Mike, the man behind Xtreme pellets. You rock and so does your food.

I'd also like to thank BassmasterP for letting me use his Datinoids for this pumpkin.
Here is a link to see them. Top notch fish!

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178132

I used pic 1,2 & 3.

This was actually the first pumpkin that I've actually tried to carve. I've only carved one before this
(besides the ones when I was a little kid helping Mom and Dad) and it was just an easy/cheesy one.

I look forward to next year. I challenge everyone to enter next years contest. Lets get this one going.
Too many of you didn't enter!

I will definitely enjoy the free bag of Xtreme pellets. Considering I'm out of a job and that bag costs $50.
Good job and congrats are in order! Since you're not working......do the fish get to eat the pellets, or.........are YOU going to eat them? :D :ROFL::ROFL:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Knowdafish;2372686; said:
Good job and congrats are in order! Since you're not working......do the fish get to eat the pellets, or.........are YOU going to eat them? :D :ROFL::ROFL:
LOL - What do you think he did with the pumpkin after the picture? - :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store