Baby convict cichlids for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
I have at least 40 baby convict cichlids ( i think there it is closer to 60 though!!). They are only about 4 weeks old ( 1/2"-3/4"+) and all of them already have their stripes.They are eating on liquid fry food and very fine flake food. These do breed very young!! They are fed 4 times a day and are growing fast. They are very alert and are healthy and active. I have an account with USPS, so I will ship through them only. I will ship priority with no guarantee since they are so tiny. Express is way to expensive!! They will be shipped in breather bags along with bag buddies. Shipping is only $18 to anywhere in the U.S. They are very cute!! These have to go because the pair has spawned again!! Thanks.

I am asking $35 obo for all of them!!

Here is a pic of them that was taken a week ago!!

convicts 006.JPG

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
acea091489;2272917; said:
I have at least 40 baby convict cichlids ( i think there it is closer to 60 though!!). They are only about 4 weeks old ( 1/2"-3/4"+) and all of them already have their stripes.They are eating on liquid fry food and very fine flake food. These do breed very young!! They are fed 4 times a day and are growing fast. They are very alert and are healthy and active. I have an account with USPS, so I will ship through them only. I will ship priority with no guarantee since they are so tiny. Express is way to expensive!! They will be shipped in breather bags along with bag buddies. Shipping is only $18 to anywhere in the U.S. They are very cute!! These have to go because the pair has spawned again!! Thanks.

I am asking $35 obo for all of them!!

Here is a pic of them that was taken a week ago!!

The price has been dropped to $25 obo!! I need them gone to make room for the other spawn!!

Austin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2005
just feed them to something..

RookieOfTheYear

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
CA
yeah seriously... convicts are too easily bred to be sold for such a price.. theres people in my area selling 100 fry for like $5...

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
In my area they sale for 3.99-$4.99 each for the 1" ones at pet stores. I counted today their is 57 of them. This is the only thing I hate about this site, people just cant resist keeping their thoughts to themselves. First off, the prices of the conv. depend on where you are located. I live iN NC, you live all the way in CA.

RookieOfTheYear

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
CA
ok.. convicts at the fish store here also cost around the same as your lfs..
im just saying if your a local breeder for convicts, you really cant sell them for much... the whole 100 fry for $5 that i found over in my area were from local sellers, not lfs..
theres a difference between you selling them and the lfs selling them..
btw im not trying to start anything with you nor do i have anything against convicts..

Austin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2005
RookieOfTheYear;2274842; said:
ok.. convicts at the fish store here also cost around the same as your lfs..
im just saying if your a local breeder for convicts, you really cant sell them for much... the whole 100 fry for $5 that i found over in my area were from local sellers, not lfs..
theres a difference between you selling them and the lfs selling them..
btw im not trying to start anything with you nor do i have anything against convicts..
:iagree:

lots of people on here consider them a food source cause of how fast they spawn. I would actually like a pair to put in my sump for this reason

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
Oh yeah. Believe me, I know they spawn fast becasue as soon as you pull the first spawn they have another within a week or so. I just can't feed them to anything. If someone wants to buy them as feeders, they can, but I just cant use them as feeders. I think they are too cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store