Please boycott Ohio tank seller Aquart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Please review materials in General thread "Need help from fellow MFK members." The short version is this company took $2800 from a fellow member for a deposit for a custom tank. The owner of Aquart told the member KNH that an employee had stolen the money and too bad. I sent an email requesting that the owner return the deposit or deliver the goods. Note that my email was very civil and nothing more than a request. I got a highly defamatory response. I feel that no person should be treated this way, and I ask you to join me in boycotting this company. If you wish to help, email addresses for the owner of aquart are posted on KNH's thread. Thank you.

Princley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
us
ewurm said:
Please review materials in General thread "Need help from fellow MFK members." The short version is this company took $2800 from a fellow member for a deposit for a custom tank. The owner of Aquart told the member KNH that an employee had stolen the money and too bad. I sent an email requesting that the owner return the deposit or deliver the goods. Note that my email was very civil and nothing more than a request. I got a highly defamatory response. I feel that no person should be treated this way, and I ask you to join me in boycotting this company. If you wish to help, email addresses for the owner of aquart are posted on KNH's thread. Thank you.

do u have this email link.. oh he has a recpit to right?

Princley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
us
ewurm help me here i remember the thread but i have so many to search I'll get him either the tank of $ a tele number would b best

Princley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
us
ewurm said:
hey i found it ..I will get his money back i have a lawyer in my fam a very BIG one

Reactions: Pedram

Recycling Works

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2005
Steve Irwins Shadow
Don't mention MFK to this jacka$$, just let him know words out, time to do the right thing and cut some freakin checks!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaquartQ2daquarium

Our manufacturing facilities are located in
Dublin, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus, Ohio.

5837 Karric Square Drive Suite #126
Dublin, OH 43016

Toll-Free: (800)229-8265

Fax: (614) 764-9258

Email: aquart1@aol.com

"You can also visit our new showroom at 1200 Technology
Drive, Gahanna OH. Technology Drive is off of Taylor Station
Road, behind Lucent Technologies. Open during standard
business hours and by appointment."

Reactions: Kaia

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Princley said:
ewurm help me here i remember the thread but i have so many to search I'll get him either the tank of $ a tele number would b best
aquart1@aol.com

Send this guy some heat...but play nice and don't use the MFK name.

DONT USE THE MFK NAME. REMEMBER, NOT ALL MEMBERS MAY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. KEEP OUR GOOD NAME INTACT. Except mine, i'm not sure I have a good name.

Princley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
us
ewurm said:
aquart1@aol.com

Send this guy some heat...but play nice and don't use the MFK name.

DONT USE THE MFK NAME. REMEMBER, NOT ALL MEMBERS MAY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. KEEP OUR GOOD NAME INTACT. Except mine, i'm not sure I have a good name.
LOL don't worry i ahd no plan of doing that.i will get him his money tho what i really need tho is a phone #

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Then scroll to it, it's posted buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com