Does anyones fish keeping hoby get them in trouble

aussiesk8

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2008
West Coast of Scotland
Do you guys get in trouble with family due to your fish keeping hobby, mines were not too stoked at first when the space taking up gradually got larger as well as trapsing through the house with buckets of water lol

Swiftwater

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
So cal
Yeah I got into a police shootout while doing a fish deal, the stupid piranha turned out to be an undercover pacu. :screwy:

lol jk :ROFL:

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
For me, the hobby keeps me out of trouble.

The reason I got into fish keeping in the first place was to give me something
to do while I was trying to clean up my bad lifestyle and get sober. I had a pretty
rough past. So I replaced a habit with a habit. So after I got out of rehab, I jumped right in.
I'm 4 years clean thanks to this hobby.

So whenever a friend or a relative brings up how obsessed I am with my fish tanks
I say, " You're right. I think I'm gunnu sell it all. Then I can buy that 5lb crack rock I've always wanted."

Fishermoe14

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2008
Minnesota
yea my mom is pretty pissed off about all the fish stuff around the house all the time.. its like cmon.. i only have 8 tanks set up..

if she hassles me too much.. i tell her to look at the bright side.. at least im not spending the money on other things... ie drugs

Irbanjaxed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2008
Ellijay Ga
i acctually just through one of my sons stuffed animals across the room because we r moving and my in laws dont want piranah in there house apparently ... we r moving into the basement now i have to fight for a permit otherwise they go

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store