how much does 4-5" silver dats go for?

christ4paul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
just wanted to know how much the silver dats go for. ive been wanting to get one but i couldnt find any at the LFS. thanks. :D

christ4paul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
hmm. i guess the prices are pretty high over there. i heard in hawaii a datnoid about 4-5 inches goes well over 200 dollars. yea i paid about 20-25 for my dats too.

neurospeed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2008
Hawaii
christ4paul;2401143; said:
hmm. i guess the prices are pretty high over there. i heard in hawaii a datnoid about 4-5 inches goes well over 200 dollars. yea i paid about 20-25 for my dats too.
Depends which dat. Indos that size are about $60-$70, NTT $70, Silver 3 inches $25, NGT $250.

Bosa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
HaWaII
www.alluneedxtreme.biz
neurospeed;2401841; said:
Depends which dat. Indos that size are about $60-$70, NTT $70, Silver 3 inches $25, NGT $250.
I just picked up a couple at Mililani Pets, was only $18 for the silvers. I still want to try and get a couple of the other types just to have a variety, but as soon as they come in to the pet stores they are gone. People buy them like crazy. Hopefully i come across a good deal or some one gives me a chance to buy at least one or two.:D

christ4paul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
wow. im going to hawaii, in december is it possible for me to ship to LA? im planning on shipping some dats if i find some @ 12-18. i dont want the TSA and the customs tackle my ass when i try to ship.

Bosa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
HaWaII
www.alluneedxtreme.biz
christ4paul;2406050; said:
wow. im going to hawaii, in december is it possible for me to ship to LA? im planning on shipping some dats if i find some @ 12-18. i dont want the TSA and the customs tackle my ass when i try to ship.
Goodluck...it'll be hard to find certain Dats unless you know someone that knows someone...and if you do find one it'll cost so $$$. Silver Dats i've seen in a couple pet stores around here, but I guarentee it won't be in the stores in december, hopefully they have several shipments that month. As far on shipping it to the mainland, i don't know too much about that. You actually might be better off finding someone on the mainland that sell them cheaper.
Goodluck anyway....surf is up by the way.:headbang2

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
christ4paul;2406050; said:
It would be easier and cheaper to find them in LA than to ship from HI.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store