SoCal Delhezi Bichir, others: must go. Pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

>:(

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
As the time to transfer draws closer, I find myself putting in more hours at both school and work and with less money. Unfortunately, this means I have to put a couple of my tanks in storage. My fish deserve better than I can provide them at the moment, so they need to go to someone who can devote the time and energy to their care that I just can't give now.

I'd like to trade for little, inexpensive things usable for a reef tank, but I'd just be happy to get these guys a good home. Also, I'd rather not ship them because it's starting to get cold and I have no idea about how to ship fish properly. (I'd prefer pick up only, and I might be willing to meet up depending on where you are. I'm in Elsinore).

I have:

1 delhezi bichir, maybe 5 inches?
3 assorted angels
1 discus, pigeon blood? (someone took the other 3 already)
some white skirt tetra
some cories
1 big albino red-finned shark (5-6 inches and fat)

All eat well and are not picky. I have them on Omega One pellets as a staple, but they like to get bloodworms, beef heart, veggies, etc. too. I hate to part with them, but I feel it's better this way. The bichir is beautiful; he has minimal markings and he's nice and thick. I love him best, and I put off making this thread for as long as I could just because I wanted to keep him.

Anyway, here are some pics. Sorry for the quality, I was trying to snap a few quick ones before the battery died.

The delhezi is camera shy. So, here's one of him hiding....

And here's one of him as a baby. Same markings, just a little darker body. He also still has his external gills.

The trio of angelfish.

Grumpy.

The last discus.

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
where u lacted bro?? i can give a good home to them all. got too many tanks running with just snails as residents.
im in the 90201 area

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store