Fellow MFKer Needs Help-Arapaimaman needs help finishing 15000 gal tank Central FL

robkob

Candiru
MFK Member
May 28, 2005
lost
Come on guys, chip in and help. Pat (Arapaimaman) is a nice guy that needs help finishing the plumbing on his 15,000 gallon dream tank. He's disabled now and is having a hard time finishing the project. Ron, Cameron, Ash, Dr Zacharys, etc... I know there's a few more Central FL MFKers. Lend a hand. I'm willing to help too.

You guys would love to see this up and running. Reply to this thread, or shoot Pat a PM and maybe we can all schedule a day to meet at his house in Paisley and finish the plumbing so this monster tank can be running.

Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
Thalan;2433876; said:
Where is Paisley?
Go to google maps and look up "Paisley Florida".
It's not too far of a drive from us, but a good distance.
I'm up for a carpool. I'll try and get in touch with some people.
Pat's a good guy and this tank needs to be up and running.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
I dont have enough gas money so it'd have to be a carpool thing. I work this saturday and sunday and have a test on thursday. Just shoot me a pm with info, when, where, carpool situations and all that stuff. I have wed the 26th and friday the 28th off both school and work.

robkob

Candiru
MFK Member
May 28, 2005
lost
Ash;2434546; said:
I dont have enough gas money so it'd have to be a carpool thing. I work this saturday and sunday and have a test on thursday. Just shoot me a pm with info, when, where, carpool situations and all that stuff. I have wed the 26th and friday the 28th off both school and work.
I knew you'd be willing to help.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store