White Tiger with Pink mouth!

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
This is one of my 9 inch Indos. When I got him 6 months ago, he had solid black bars and really white base colour. Well, he's gradually turned into a white tiger. Not particulrly worried, as he is the most greediest, and active of all my tigers.
However, last 3 months, his mouth region is getting relly pink and looks soe, though not swolen. He does fletch, but so do tigers in general. He is breathin fine, and always active. Not treated with any meds, just kep t up frequent and sensible WC's. All 10 other tigers are in good health.

I read about this symptonm as gill flukes. and is gighly contagious. I attach a picture, but it really does not show how pink the area is. Imagine the pink petal of a rose, its like that.

Whats wrong with him? don't really like idea of adding salt, and also, have always avoided melaf, and others until only necessary. I do not hhave a quarantine tank

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
unless you can see something that is wrong with him I can't see no reason to medicate? sounds you are doing solid wc's and you your other tigers looks good from other posts..

I have a tiger that is also white from time to time.. check out the "post your monster dat" thread and it will be on the 2nd page or something..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store