obliquidens?

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
I think this goes here.....

so this guy is in bad shape but i saw him even in bad shape and i got him for free so i figured i would try to bring him back anyways. my first thought is obliquidens, just want to make sure. please let me know what ya'll think :) thanks in advanced.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
woofy;2481480; said:
I think this goes here.....

so this guy is in bad shape but i saw him even in bad shape and i got him for free so i figured i would try to bring him back anyways. my first thought is obliquidens, just want to make sure. please let me know what ya'll think :) thanks in advanced.
never saw one with yellow body.. but definitly looks like nice fish.. hope he does well for you..and get more pics,..

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
yeah it was with my phone as i left my camera who knows where. It does have ALOT of yellow, and the face is white and it has just a tiny bit of red there around mid body as u can see.

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
i hope it is, they are really hard to find around here. ive never seen one this big and besides the obvoius nipped fins it hasa great appetite and look overall healthy. Hopefully i can bring him back from his current condition.

keep the ids coming ;)

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
definitly ..and looking very good...

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
thanks all. he's making a fast recovery with those shredded fins. im glad hes better. :) thanks for all ur help pplz :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store