R.I.P. Snizzy Snazz

Sciroccoman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Florida
It's not a big deal or anything. I had this guy for 3 weeks from the LFS. I really didn't know what he was other than Mbuna. I noticed last night before bed when I turn the lights out that he was hiding in the corner down low. He looked a little stressed. When I woke up to turn the lights on and even after I fed them I didn't notice if he was there or not, actually, come to think of it.. either way I found him at the bottom not showing any signs of life. It kinda sux because I still had no idea what species he was. He was maybe an inch and a half. Still a youngin, but a soldier to all MFKers!

the pix run youngest to oldest

Metalocalphish 076 copy.jpg

Metalocalphish 043 copy.jpg

Metalocalphish 040 copy.jpg

FishesWeek3 118 copy.jpg

FishesWeek3 086 copy.jpg

FishesWeek3 085 copy.jpg

FishesWeek3 038 copy.jpg

FishesWeek3 020 copy.jpg

FishesWeek3 018 copy.jpg

BarroomHero

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Las Vegas
Sorry for your loss. Nice pictures and nice looking mbuna, I'm not sure what species it is though. What kind of camera do you use?

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Thats too bad..because he was good looking..so blue.. you would not think he was anything but healthy...sorry for your loss..:(

Sciroccoman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Florida
Thank you RedDevil, for your kind words. I never would've thought he'd be the first to go. Oh well, I have two more that are similar to him, so we'll have to wait and see hhow they turn out.....

Barroom Hero, I used a Cannon Rebel XT. Used the built in flash and made sure White Balance set to Fluorescent. I prefer Nikon over Cannon. It's my girlfriend's camera( I hate it) It's hard to get the camera to take the picture when I want it to.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Sciroccoman;2497479; said:
Thank you RedDevil, for your kind words. I never would've thought he'd be the first to go. Oh well, I have two more that are similar to him, so we'll have to wait and see hhow they turn out.....

Barroom Hero, I used a Cannon Rebel XT. Used the built in flash and made sure White Balance set to Fluorescent. I prefer Nikon over Cannon. It's my girlfriend's camera( I hate it) It's hard to get the camera to take the picture when I want it to.
I wish you always the best....

navygirl76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
www.flickr.com
RIP Snizzy- he was a cute little guy!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store