Is it just me?

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
Is it just me or do NTTs just hate other NTTs? I just picked up 2 3" Thin Bars today to make up for the 1 my old Aro ate. One of my original NTTs at a whopping 1.5" keeps fighting with the bigger NTTs. This also happened when I got the first 2 they were about 1" and always chasing each other.

None of the IT or my AT even bother with them but the 3 of the NTTs are always flying around and hiding... :ROFL:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have rotten luck with them as well but they've always gotten along.My experience with them is that they are the weakest ofthe bunch and are the most succeptible to ailments and afflictions.I had one that got eaten by my scomb,one that did quite well untill its eyes clouded over and white puffs appeared all over its body while all the other dats were fine.I am down to my lone five incher and I keep telling myself that if this one does not make it then I'm done with thinbars but they are my favorites of the available dats.

TCZeli

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
NJ
2 is a hard number to keep peaceful. Try adding some more if you have the room.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
TCZeli;2513841; said:
2 is a hard number to keep peaceful. Try adding some more if you have the room.
I have 3 NTT's in total but I have them in my 220 with my other Dats.

TCZeli

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
NJ
3 wont be much better then 2 when it comes to aggression, although the tank size should definitely help.

You said you just added 2, so they will probably calm down a bit after the pecking order has been established.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store