WTF. Really? 15 threads? Count them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
Seriously? 15 threads on which Cichlid is the most aggressive.

I was looking for an interesting thread to post in and I was just overwhelmed by the same old thing. Almost one after the other there were 15 different threads all with titles that basically say "What is the most aggressive Cichlid?"

Just look for yourself. I counted 15 just on this first page of threads. :screwy:

Is this irritating anyone else?

Here's your answer.
Lots of cichlids. Lots of them are aggressive. Stick your hand in the tank at the LFS to find out and stop asking the same question over and over and over.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... rant over.

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
Holy crap. Its all your Fault Toungue33.

You bumped all those threads for that one guy.

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

you makin' me craazzzzy :nilly:

Mystus Redtail

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Fishing in Wisconsin
I hear ya, how many of them were polls? And how about those "who would win in a fight?" threads. SOME people just want an aggressive fish, never mind that it comes down to individual personality.

Jamieishard

Fire Eel
Aug 15, 2008
Maryland
lol i feel ya .. how about the... what do u think i should get threads? i just want to be like get whatever the hell you want to get...isnt that why people get into the hobby...to get a fish that you personally like...

nuggets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2008
cichlid world
now its 16 you slay me :headbang2
Ang;2522451; said:
Seriously? 15 threads on which Cichlid is the most aggressive.

I was looking for an interesting thread to post in and I was just overwhelmed by the same old thing. Almost one after the other there were 15 different threads all with titles that basically say "What is the most aggressive Cichlid?"

Just look for yourself. I counted 15 just on this first page of threads. :screwy:

Is this irritating anyone else?

Here's your answer.
Lots of cichlids. Lots of them are aggressive. Stick your hand in the tank at the LFS to find out and stop asking the same question over and over and over.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store