Status
Not open for further replies.

jhutch

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
New York
aquaticmadness.com
Well I lost everything. All my fish were basically killed by my ex and I have nothing now. I haven't been on in while and I will be on periodically. My fish were my life now it's time to rebuild from scratch again.

Evojoey get a hold of me through pm.

blkg35

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2008
homeless.......
I'm sorry to hear about the bad news.
At least this will give you the chance to go fish shopping. Thats the best part...:grinno: Good luck with the new tank.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
i thought you were building your collection back up.. what a terrible thing to have happened to your magnificient beauties... i am sorry but i am glad your back..

jhutch

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
New York
aquaticmadness.com
I went from over 100 tanks and thousands of fish to none. Fish shopping is going to be fun but I am sooo pissed I could kill a ****** Here is my life...on top of the world to finding out I may have cancer to homeless and just scraping by. My business is on hold so I will update my site as soon as I get a free minute. I have to use the internet at the local library. Fun, fun way to live before the holidays!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
jhutch;2537888; said:
I went from over 100 tanks and thousands of fish to none. Fish shopping is going to be fun but I am sooo pissed I could kill a ***** Here is my life...on top of the world to finding out I may have cancer to homeless and just scraping by. My business is on hold so I will update my site as soon as I get a free minute. I have to use the internet at the local library. Fun, fun way to live before the holidays!
what happened??????

jhutch

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
New York
aquaticmadness.com
Well I am out now. Happy Holidays to all and happy fish keeping. I will rebuild AquaticMadness with the help of my friends and connections and it will be better than it was.

jhutch

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
New York
aquaticmadness.com
Red Devil;2537934; said:
what happened??????

Got home from work one night and the ex decided she was fed up with the fish and everything. She wanted me out and had her father wait down the road for me to get home. I walked in and gave her the money for the electric bill which was most of my pay for the week. $500 for the month before due to all the fish tanks and then her dad walks in and calls 911 and says there was a physical domestic going on. So I was removed by the local sheriff. They couldn't arrest me because nothing happened but since it was reported the way it was it gave her the ability to have me gone that night. She said I had until Jan 1st to move all my fish and stuff and then once I was gone she turned off all heaters and then 2 weeks later shut off the 1/2hp blower to cut the air to the tanks. She even kept my truck because I had it in her name. Said she didn't want me to be able to pick up girls.

So I left with a few things to wear and that was all she would let me have. Kind of funny I guess. Story of my life. Suicide would be a good option if I didn't hate her so much or I didn't love life.

I will survive. If it weren't for my Marine Corps training it would really suck but I have survival training and stuff to rely on. Really life couldn't be better now that I am free of her.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
holy crap,
If I were you I would report that she killed your fish and explain your side of the story. I would not take that crap from someone like that. What a big B. That makes me so mad and I dont even know the person. I would go there when shes not home and take get your stuff including your car. See if you can prove that you dished out the money for it - that might help. Good luck, I hope everything works out for you. If you need anything let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store