Get a free stingray! Like taking candy from a baby!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006

Presents:

MonsterFishKeepers RAY CANDY CONTEST!!!

Sponsored by

:headbang2H20 CUSTOM AQUATICS:headbang2
Thanks goes out to Mike for donating a great prize for our end of the year contest. Mike is breeding freshwater rays and is an active vendor and contributor on the forum.

Welcome to the first ever MFK Stingray Candy design contest. The objective of this contest is to create a stingray, made entirely out of candy, submit a picture, and have members vote for your creation.

Entries are only accepted through electronic mail (e-mail). Unless otherwise noted, only the following e-mail address should be used:

mfkcontest@monsterfishkeepers.com

You must include, "Ray Candy Contest - MFK Member Name", in the e-mail title or it will be deleted as spam/junk e-mail.

One Entry Per Member.

Submitting Period - Dec 15, 2008 ~ Jan 1, 2009

Member Voting Period - Jan 1, 2009 ~ Jan 15, 2009

Prize:

Mantilla Marble Stingray Courtesy of H20 Custom Aquatics!

Mantilla Marble ray prize.JPG

Requirements:

Participating members and staff must attain 300 posts or higher to be qualified.

Guidelines:

• The winner will be notified and shipment must be arranged. There is no guarantee on live arrival and no replacement will be offered in case of DOA.

• We will ship the prize only within the US, and only to states where the species is legal for trade.

• MFK and any affiliated MFK sponsor(s) reserve the rights to deny or reject any participant. Only one number per member, no member is allowed to attempt registering under more than one member name/identity on MFK.

• In the case of a damage or lost prize, there will not be a replacement prize.

• By entering this contest, you are confirming and agree to have done in full - completely and comprehensively reviewed the terms/rules that apply and you have complied to hold no liability to either MFK or any of affiliated MFK sponsor(s) in violation of any State and/or Local law(s) in your Country/State (and/or within that Country/State).

• If under the age of 18, your parent's/guardian's permission is required. By joining in, that permission is taken by MonsterFishKeepers.Com as being granted to you by your parent's or guardian. MonsterFishKeepers.com will not be held responsible for any permission verification.

• Members on "Probation" status or any member who registers under more than one name might not/will not be qualified to enter our MFK raffle(s). Members who have (previously) offended one or more terms/rules of our MFK raffle may be restricted in partaking this and/or any future raffles, contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by MFK.

• Certain au courant contest rules may be voided in different/separate raffles. Details and Guidelines are subject to change without advanced notice.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Feel free to ask questions on this thread.

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
any specific details on what type of candy or size or anything on building the candy ray?

dominicolas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Austin(coolerthanwhereyoulive),Tx
Is there any way to make sure the potential winner will have the recources to take care of the Ray properly? I would hate to see that in a tiny dirty tank, but I guess the people into this site enough to have 300 posts know better huh?

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Go MIKE!!!!!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
dominicolas;2539501; said:
Is there any way to make sure the potential winner will have the recources to take care of the Ray properly? I would hate to see that in a tiny dirty tank, but I guess the people into this site enough to have 300 posts know better huh?

I would hope that anyone that enters has the means to take care of such a fish, but no, there isn't a way.

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
dominicolas;2539501; said:
very good point!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Will there be an alternate prize for non-ray states?

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
Gr8KarmaSF;2539526; said:
Will there be an alternate prize for non-ray states?
$$$ :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store