Guitars: Electric, acoustic. SoCal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

>:(

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
I just got myself another guitar, so I figure it's time to thin the herds and sell a couple off. Neither one is very fancy, but it would make a nice, inexpensive last minute gift for someone looking to learn guitar.

The first up for sale is a Harmony something or other electric. Good action, nice and solid. I'm asking $30 negotiable. Here are some pics. Watch out, she's naked.

Second one is a Lyon by Washburn. Again, it's not special, but it's nice and reliable. I got it to teach my lil bro, but he gave up on learning guitar. One nice thing about this guitar is that it has a built in tuner on the side. It comes with a gig bag, a new set of strings, and has some well-played strings equipped. I'm asking $50 for this one.

I'm located in Lake Elsinore, Ca. I'd really rather not ship these, but if you'd like them to be shipped, let me know and I'll see what the cost will be. PM me for more pictures or info.

aquaman5000

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
eastern shore virginia
i had a harmony mine was a strat with 3 single coil pickups not the one humbucker. i relized what a nice guitar sounded liek when i got my les paul this winter!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
I got a Les Paul too lol. Black and silver with double cutaway. Some other stuff, but today I'm on the run :nilly:. I'll post a pic of it later.

crm7290

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
Winona
black les paul studio is my electirc. Hard core "players" dis it but i love mine

acoustic is a yamaha fg-180 from 1970 something.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
Nice. I have two acoustic. Well, a classical and a parlor guitar. Classical's a Lucida. The shop was going out of business so I talked the guy down from $450 to $130 lol. Parlor guitar's a Beltone from the 1890's. Not really playable, but hey.

I don't get why anyone would dis a Les Paul. It's so easy to play on, like everything about it is nice. It's light, feels good in the hand. I like how the neck is slightly wider than most, too. Get real good fingerings on it.

Anyway, I'm trying to find more pics of the guitars I'm selling. I had a pic of the tuner and the back on the acoustic, and I had one of the neck on the Harmony. Dang it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store