St in Vietnam

CHILLI RED

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2007
canada
Can we buy ST in Vietnam and bring them back to Canada? Where can they be found there? Any help is most appreciated. Thanks.

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
From my understanding there is no export restriction out of vietnam, so this is where most of what is available on the market is coming from. I also understand that most of what is exported out of vietnam goes to Japan.

CHILLI RED

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2007
canada
Anyone know of any good lfs in saigon area to buy ST? A relative is going there next month and would bring some back for me if they could. I was also wondering if there was any paperwork involved to bring them back to canada.

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
CHILLI RED;2577011; said:
Can we buy ST in Vietnam and bring them back to Canada? Where can they be found there? Any help is most appreciated. Thanks.
As you may have already contact with "Johnny" or many other people in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)

My friend told me that he is working on a deal of bringing a lot of average size ST from "SOMEWHERE"

I hope his deal come thru

and each of us will have some nice ST to own :D

$400-$500 per fish is worth it IMO :D

Cypher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Im down for that =) hope it falls through.

CHILLI RED

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2007
canada
Fishes33 I know who you are talking about and hope he can get them. They were supposed to come last time but didnt. I doubt he will get them. Anyway a relative of mine is going to vietnam soon and would pick up a couple for me if they could. I'm looking for info on where to buy them in saigon area.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store