someone hates me... really..

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
So I have a bad cloud hanging over my head and for awhile things go good then something goes really bad - then it gets good and it goes over and over. Well tonight it went REALLY FUDING bad. Something chemical or something like that must have got into my 55gal some how b/c the water params are fine when I tested it but my Kigomas were dying left and right I lost 4 total 3 today and one the other day. I now have 6 but I can only find 5. I had to trade in my fronts ive had one for 3 years. I did get good store credit but it sucks. Now I dont even have my full colony I wanted and I doubt by the end I ll even have enough females. It sucks b/c I took me a long time to find the ones I wanted get them have the money for them and in one night it goes down the tube = it wouldnt be so bad if someone in the area actually had some smaller ones but no one does. Now my stupid helanathus is picking on my kigomas and I cant get the damn thing out of my tank. I try to net it and that stressed my syno and its stressing out. The other fronts (in the 150 now) are not stressing so much but I cant leave that fish in there. All the others are moved out. I had to use my 10 gal to temp. hold the tetracanthus and helinathus b/c they are to mean. The peacock I dont know where its going yet. I have my shellies in an effin bucket b/c I dont have a spare tank b/c the only spare has something in the water. I also stepped on my glass lid when I saw it there and thought oh step over it... yet I stepped on it and cracked it so now I have a huge gap in my 150 cuse I have no lid. This really sucks. I try to help my fish and then it just makes it worse. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Its annoying no matter how hard I try to work at something- there is always something there to kick me down.

Sorry I really needed to vent.

rba718

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Miami, FL
I feel you bro. I just like my Delhezi, my Albino Senegal, and my Ornate all last week. They all got a bad gill infection. I was so depressed because they were my babies. =\

Just hang in there bro, find out what's wrong and learn from your mistakes. Take life as one experience after another.

liberator177

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
michigan
*HUGS*

I thought you needed a hug :(

But anyhow I'm really sorry about you loosing your fish, breaking your lids, and all your other problems, hope things get better for you!

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
lol its ok I am used to the he, she thing. Its just frustrating cuse things go so good then when things go bad it all hits at once. I just spent the last 5 hours situating the tanks and fish. I finally just finished and I still have to deal with the 55gal tomorrow.
The thing is I dont know what happened in the 55gal to begin with- I tested the water and there is nothing wrong with it. I think either chemicals got in the tank (how I have no idea there is no chemicals near it), or maybe an internal infection that spread? I am still puzzled. I found the 6th frontosa it was hiding. I am awaiting to see if they will be ok through the night. I am going to try to find a few more, maybe someone in tampa might have some. I try to keep going on with my hobbies when bad things happen (like I replaced my stolen integra with a crap integra that decided it wanted a new motor, but I am working on it). I guess thats life, things could be much worse. I just needed to get it out.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
dont think its karma... I havent done anything to get myself some bad karma.

LadyBarbara001

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I'm really sorry to hear that Ash. I hope you find out what the problem is...not knowing is the worst. We can fix something if we know what the problem is...but not being able to fix it is really frustrating.

I lost 2 fish last week because I was a day late getting holding tanks ready.

Good luck with finding other fish...and finding the problem.

lee1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
paradise
Ash;2577246; said:
lol its ok I am used to the he, she thing. Its just frustrating cuse things go so good then when things go bad it all hits at once. I just spent the last 5 hours situating the tanks and fish. I finally just finished and I still have to deal with the 55gal tomorrow.
The thing is I dont know what happened in the 55gal to begin with- I tested the water and there is nothing wrong with it. I think either chemicals got in the tank (how I have no idea there is no chemicals near it), or maybe an internal infection that spread? I am still puzzled. I found the 6th frontosa it was hiding. I am awaiting to see if they will be ok through the night. I am going to try to find a few more, maybe someone in tampa might have some. I try to keep going on with my hobbies when bad things happen (like I replaced my stolen integra with a crap integra that decided it wanted a new motor, but I am working on it). I guess thats life, things could be much worse. I just needed to get it out.
Sorry to hear about your loss had a friend lose a tank full of tangs and malawis including a couple big fronts and he does not know what happen .i have heard of this happening on several occasions.For kigs try Rick at Florida Exotic Fish Sales he is a wholesaler in the Miami area and I had some really nice kigs from him that he breeds on his farm.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store