also?

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
I would say in a year they could reach 5"s but that is being generous...

Eleven Bravo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2008
PPO
dats grow slow, what kind of dats do you have. also it's important to keep them stable.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
hawaiian aros;2602798; said:
how fast would these
baby 2-3 in dats grow
lets say with in a year?
do they grow more at a young
age or when there older?
what should i feed um?
At that size, If u get them on a staple diet of prawn, lancefish, or evem pellets, feed daily & maintain good water conditions, I reckon they 'll double in size in a year. so around 5 or 6 inch, but after, its WELL SLOW.

6 Inch after, you'll notice the tigers will start to grow taller and thicker rather than length.

Just get them eating as much different foods as possible. The more variety of foods in their diets, IME, it increases their growth rate.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
Ade;2603441; said:
At that size, If u get them on a staple diet of prawn, lancefish, or evem pellets, feed daily & maintain good water conditions, I reckon they 'll double in size in a year. so around 5 or 6 inch, but after, its WELL SLOW.

6 Inch after, you'll notice the tigers will start to grow taller and thicker rather than length.

Just get them eating as much different foods as possible. The more variety of foods in their diets, IME, it increases their growth rate.

This is the hard part :ROFL:

BRYANT

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2008
HU$$$TLIN
Ade;2603441; said:

:clap Great explanation Ade

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store