My first Front

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Finally he is putting on some weight. When I first got this fish he was extremly thin since he was on the bottom of the pecking order in his previous tank and had a hard time eating. Now he eats everything in sight.

le patron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
USA
he looks very beaten up and he looks like he could still use some fattening up but other than that he looks great. how much did he cost ya?

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
There is not a single scale missing on his body actually it's just the dirty glass that makes it look that way but the fins are still healing and should be fully grown back within a week or 2. He has come a long way with his weight since I got him but he still has a little ways to go.

freshwaterfishing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Nice Front. How long ago did you get him? I had just posted a before and after thread on my fronts and trust me you have alot more looks going to come out on that front. I cant wait to see updated ones of him.

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
freshwaterfishing;2613915; said:
Nice Front. How long ago did you get him? I had just posted a before and after thread on my fronts and trust me you have alot more looks going to come out on that front. I cant wait to see updated ones of him.
I've had him for about 2 maybe 3 weeks. It has come to the point now where I have to feed him first and wait for him to go in his hiding spot and then I can feed the mbu puffer when the front is not looking or he'll take the shrimp out of the puffers mouth.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store