Where to buy

R.A.C.K

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2008
North Carolina
My lfs only sells two types of chiclids labeled at the store as "yellow" and "blue". Where's the best place for me to get a better variety?

BigTim15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2008
East Coast
lol well you can even go to petsmart and have a much better selection for africans but if you dont have any other reputalbe lfs, then i would buy online. There are many different sites depending on what lake or kinds of cichlids you want to buy. I would also reccomned Mike of N-E cichlids who is a vendor here on mfk. He has one of the best prices on this site for cichlids

artemis1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2007
wiscawwnsin
If that's the only decent lfs around you try online. Like bigtim mention, N-E Cichlids and others have some good prices and selection.

Cheers,
Art

VinceC_69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2008
Canada eh?
I have many many places to buy fish from. I find big als has the best selection tho. we have big als everywhere in Canada i don't know if it exists wherever ur from tho.

Ps. the other day i was driving home from school and i decided to search "Pets" in my GPS and i ended up finding like 15 awsome pet stores close by that i didnt even know existed!! mabie if u try this out u might have the same luck as i did ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store