Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Tank

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 20, 2006
www.youtube.com
Guys good news. We got it !!!

For those may doubt the authenticity of these azul, here is some information may help.
The guy imported fish from SA posted pictures of his shipment on his own blog.

http://aquaprojecttaiwan.blogspot.com/

They were recently imported to Taiwan with some connection and help. There was only one shipment in 2008 and will not be any available until later this year 2009. .

There will be around 25-30 available. I am going to keep some of course. The rest will be yours. I got a lot of PM regarding to under the table deal with me, I am sorry...For those of you who don't know me, I really don't need to make money this way. It is really a passion to me. If anyone continues to ask me to get them with higher price or whatever, you are automatically out of consideration. Every discussion about how to get them need to be posted here. I am sorry guys. You can PM something other than to get azul before everyone else.

I am going to schedule shipment around 1/19-1/22/09. Settle them down for few days and ready to go on that Sunday.

Let's pray the shipment arrives safely, please no DOA. If you don't hear anything from me by 1/25/2009, send me some money for my boy's diapers.

Everyone can purchase max two only. I will post a thread on 1/23 at 9pm pacific time. Whoever post follow up message first get chance to pick their azul and so on.

Is that fair??? I try my best......

I don't know what will the final price be?? The guy from Taiwan thinks I am crazy to spend that much money and ship them all the way to SoCal. Whatever. My brief estimate will probably be $160-200 each, assuming no DOA.

Only local pick up. If you are from out of state, ask your friend to ship for you Thanks.

Oh man, I am SO EXCITED.

( PS, if they look really really really really nice, I may end up keeping all )
( Those I sold my kelberi to will get a chance to buy them first without going thru this STUPID rule )

Venom SS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
Texas
Put me down for 3. No joke

silverdragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
DOWN UNDER!
www.myspace.com