Saved Nimbo. Venustus from petsmart

Juggalo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
phoenix, AriZonA 602
I saved this venustus from petsmart it had no tail so i talked the lady in to giving it to me half off for like 4$. Don't know if its a male or female i think its a female it started off in my guppy tank so i could lower its aggresion and it swam around like it was one of them(now its in a 40). the stupid lady at petsmart was like i bet it will grow back(i know better) then challenged me by saying the fish i got was a different fish:ROFL:. I'll post a pic. of the fish as soon as i take a good one.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Juggalo;2645262; said:
I saved this venustus from petsmart it had no tail so i talked the lady in to giving it to me half off for like 4$. Don't know if its a male or female i think its a female it started off in my guppy tank so i could lower its aggresion and it swam around like it was one of them(now its in a 40). the stupid lady at petsmart was like i bet it will grow back(i know better) then challenged me by saying the fish i got was a different fish:ROFL:. I'll post a pic. of the fish as soon as i take a good one.
post the pic....

Juggalo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
phoenix, AriZonA 602
ya im pretty sure it wont grow back

Alex422

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Illinois
Good job on rescuing it. They would of flushed it probably. Got a nickname for it? :p

Juggalo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
phoenix, AriZonA 602
yea his nick is... get this "no tail"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store