andy1985

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
London
are these all fine as tank mates?
Livinstoni, Copadichromis borleyi, Blue Dolphin, Rostratus

For Frontosa,
I know they are already together but getting some more frontosa, and also would like total of 5 Rostratus.

andy1985

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
London
I should have total of 17 young 7 stripes in there till i can sort out the males from the females.

blatch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2008
torquay, devon, !!ENGLAND!!
i think you may have a problem with the rostratus as they are mildley aggresive and you will def have a problem with the blue dolphins they are so aggresive and very annoyin im not sure about livingstonni as have never kept them. and borelyi are peacefull. i would leave out the blue dolphins

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
I'd leave out maybe the livingstoni, but otherwise it could work. People mix blue dolphin with fronts quite frequently with not too much issue from it.

Muske

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2007
Mundelein IL
How big is the giraffe and new front fry?

KILLERKOI

Feeder Fish
Jan 6, 2006
DIRTY JERSEY
www.recdir.com
i was just wondering that about the size range cause ive a bunch of tanks out there with a wide size range of all different types of africian cichlads from 1''& alittle less to abt 3-4'' altogether and they pretty much stick together and not eat each other, how about u guys?? is this the case with anyone out there aswell???

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Okay, I have about 4 pair of fish that breed non stop in my tank. Out of each brood, only 2 or 3 make it. Often none. I have tons of place for fry to hid, and it is a large tank. Once I was removing rocks to switch tanks (135), the mintue little ones hit open water, they were toaste. Anything under an inch was gone. Now when I had my Nimbos in the tank, they would eat up to 3 inchers

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store