Gars Legal in Arizona?

Rukus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Wondering if Florida gars R legal in Arizona, or if that species is not legal then I would like to know what species R if any? Thanks in advance for your responses:):popcorn:

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
Rukus;2683419; said:
Wondering if Florida gars R legal in Arizona, or if that species is not legal then I would like to know what species R if any? Thanks in advance for your responses:):popcorn:
All Lepisosteidae (All gar) require either a permit or exemption from the DFG.
Good luck getting one of either of those...

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
Rukus;2683419; said:
PS -- nice photo in your avatar...believe that's my polypterus palmas polli from the older photo on primitivefishes.com ;)

Rukus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
E_americanus;2683556; said:
PS -- nice photo in your avatar...believe that's my polypterus palmas polli from the older photo on primitivefishes.com ;)
Could be. :ROFL:I can't get my camera to work right now so I guess I stole 1 of your pics. I currently have an 9",13" ornate, and a 14" black Aro. Thats funny. I'll change my avatar if U dont approve:D. Good Pic though.

So no Gars in Arizona!:( Even though I see them all the time for sale.:cry:

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
Rukus;2683660; said:
Could be. :ROFL:I can't get my camera to work right now so I guess I stole 1 of your pics. I currently have an 9",13" ornate, and a 14" black Aro. Thats funny. I'll change my avatar if U dont approve:D. Good Pic though.

So no Gars in Arizona!:( Even though I see them all the time for sale.:cry:
your new pic is amusing, but feel free to use the old palmas polli pic if you like. was amused to see it in avatar circulation for the first time (i've seen some others used, but not the polli) --
--solomon

Rukus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Polypterus;2683787; said:
I'm sure you can find lots of crack and Meth for sale too... Does not mean it is legal to buy it and possess it.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: take it easy. Just sucks that they're not allowed. I can understand why though, so its ok. I was just curious, thats all.

Rukus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
E_americanus;2683734; said:
your new pic is amusing, but feel free to use the old palmas polli pic if you like. was amused to see it in avatar circulation for the first time (i've seen some others used, but not the polli) --
--solomon
Yeah it was 1 of the better pics that I found so I used it. Still havn't fixed my camera so I was subjected to what ever I found online.
Cool pic though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store