Please ID

cichlidgirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
upstate ny
I assume your talking about the large fish near the bottom in the center ??? If so is that fish holding ? Not sure off the top of my head, i have seen it before i think . I will look around this evening.

andy1985

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
London
Yea its holidng a mouth full of muscles hehehehe. But yes thats the fish i am not sure all i know its a Hap.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Nimbochromis of sorts it looks like, the mouth looks to be holding, or just eating, or female practicing hold with air or sand. Is the mouth always look like it is full or marbles?

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
your absolutely right mike that it is nimbochromis .. i think that it might be nimbochromas polystigma female.. wonderful gorgeous fish..you have some nice fish in that tank

andy1985

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
London
Red Devil;2692081; said:
your absolutely right mike that it is nimbochromis .. i think that it might be nimbochromas polystigma female.. wonderful gorgeous fish..you have some nice fish in that tank

Why thank you.
I am not sure its a polystigma the pattern looks diffrent on the body.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
andy1985;2692270; said:
Why thank you.
I am not sure its a polystigma the pattern looks diffrent on the body.
well the only other one i can think of is the n. linni.. which i thought of originally,... but to me the nose did not seem long enough... check it out and see what you think... it is definitly one of the nimbochromis ... your very welcome..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store