Discussion ONLY : FREE VIP RED Arowana Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
what does it mean starts from 20th march-is that the promotion release or... am i right in thinking its 12.00pm est start on the 1st may when we can post our chosen number. bein a pain-but you know if its not asked by me, hundreds of others are gunna... cheers neo

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
what is the face value on one of these babies?

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
davo said:
what does it mean starts from 20th march-is that the promotion release or... am i right in thinking its 12.00pm est start on the 1st may when we can post our chosen number. bein a pain-but you know if its not asked by me, hundreds of others are gunna... cheers neo
this raffle was release abit late... so we didnt change the date...

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
hi neo, what do we have to do to join? do we just post our names here when the thread opens? or do we choose numbers from a given range?

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
kido said:
hi neo, what do we have to do to join? do we just post our names here when the thread opens? or do we choose numbers from a given range?

1. must be active on MFK ... please dont post till you hit 300 then stop or if your already reach and pass the 300 mark then dont need to comeback till # picking... you must be "actively" involve with MFK. this raffle is for member who support MFK. its not for members who are here just for the prizes.

2. no spaming

may 1, 2006 ~ may 22, 2006 are the days of # picking.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
fishnutham said:
just spaming lol whoo hoo another raffle do you email out up an coming raffles i always forget to check the forum to see whats coming
spam = cheat = banned from all future raffles... :eek:

please read the rules

"we will randomly check participants posts and participantion too see if the entry is qualified."

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store