Gold or Silver Dat?

jdmkid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2009
dublin
So i went to a lfs today and they had a "gold tiger" for $20 but to me it looked more silver so i passed, but the story the owner had was that he had 6 of them and the rest were def gold, but this one just wasnt showing color, so i told him ill wait till he gets more. Also could i keep 2 gold dats together or will they fight?

and heres my gold that i bought last week for $45

JL

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2008
Warm waters
The 1st ones are the one in the store??? It's def an AT and that is a nice IT or "gold" as you call it. They will most likely fight. Just buy 3 or more to spread aggression. It could work w/ just 2 though........maybe.

TCZeli

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
NJ
The top picture is an AT (silver).

Very nice Indo you have there!

jdmkid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2009
dublin
wow thanks guys i feel so proud of my self that i called him out sayin it wasnt a gold, i feel special lol. think its worth 20 though?

mfk4life

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2008
California
dude what lfs is that... i live in pleasanton. actually where did u get the indo dat. thats what i really want lol

jdmkid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2009
dublin
mfk4life;2748228; said:
dude what lfs is that... i live in pleasanton. actually where did u get the indo dat. thats what i really want lol
i just made a thread about it, it was from concord fish which i just found and has hella cheap price on all there fish. But i go the it at aquarium showroom which any bay area local should go to anyways because there show tanks are amazing

mfk4life

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2008
California
jdmkid;2748269; said:
i just made a thread about it, it was from concord fish which i just found and has hella cheap price on all there fish. But i go the it at aquarium showroom which any bay area local should go to anyways because there show tanks are amazing
i think you posted back to me about this place before. i called them and they have no idea what an indo datnoid is... so i need to drive down to sj lol. have you ever been to dolphin pet village? thats a great store also the people there are very knowledgable and prices aren't to bad. its in campbell which is right next to sj. and supposedly silver and gold dats fight

jdmkid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2009
dublin
mfk4life;2752137; said:
i think you posted back to me about this place before. i called them and they have no idea what an indo datnoid is... so i need to drive down to sj lol. have you ever been to dolphin pet village? thats a great store also the people there are very knowledgable and prices aren't to bad. its in campbell which is right next to sj. and supposedly silver and gold dats fight
if your talking about aquarium showroom they have the indo dat as a gold tiger and they still have one there, the stripes look kinda blotchy but i my just not be stable yet, he was there with mine about a week ago and is still there, but ill have to check out dolphin

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store