A couple pics of the gang

LouieV

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NYC
Real nice...I think I might need a bigger one to get mine stable.!!!

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Nice one Racefiend. I remember one of your past posts, where your tigers were stil unstable... i'm glad you stuck with them. Its even more satisfying when they turn stable. :)
Nice oddball IT's

badfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2007
washington
Almost time to move the tsn before he has a late night dat snack. tsn grows fast dat grows slow ,not a good combo.

Tigerfish908

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2008
NJ/PA
badfish;2768900; said:
Almost time to move the tsn before he has a late night dat snack. tsn grows fast dat grows slow ,not a good combo.
It can b done..The TSN's growth slows down when they get to that 10-12" mark..My smallest Ntt is only like 3" and my 11" TSN doesn't bother him a all...Must b the spikes on top the tigers??

racefiend

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2008
Alberta,Canada
Ade;2766675; said:
Nice one Racefiend. I remember one of your past posts, where your tigers were stil unstable... i'm glad you stuck with them. Its even more satisfying when they turn stable. :)
Nice oddball IT's
Wow great memory! Yes it feels awesome now that they finally stablilized. The NTT sat tucked, black in the corner forever. It took alot of patience with these guys.

badfish;2768900; said:
I just keep him/her's(not sure yet)belly nice and full and the dats "should" be ok.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Dats freakin rule:headbang2

My discus are sure jealous now that a lot more attention is towards the dats.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store