Most strangest or rarest Hybrid ever?

AFelony

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2009
NJ
I was wondering what anyone thinks is the stragest or rarest hybrid within the aquarium world? and if anyone has pics would be great to see. Figure i would ask luv fish

Red tail catking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2008
The white padded room
Thats kinda hard to say because ppl are constantly breeding new hybrids all the time and most likely if its the newest discovery of hybrids then its going to become the rarest unless they breed a lot of them and give them out or sell them to everyone.

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
RTCxparoon and RTCxgiraffe/niger or RCTx any brachyplatystoma

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
I vote for the paroon x rtc hybrid Joey (R1_RIDAH) has.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
rtc x ripsaw in my opinion

AU_Arowana-RG

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2008
Cebu, Phillipines
ARE RTCS THE CATFISH CASSANOVAS!?

BTW, if you want rare, why don't you try finding an Arowana hybrid? Don't know if it has even been done, though.

Another would be any of the Crocodile Gars, which are essentially any 1 Gar species that crossbred with an Alligator Gar.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
TSN x ripsaw is crazy, but rtc x paroon is also. RTC x Paroon is catfish from south american from pimelodidae crossed with a paroon shark from asian in the pangasidae family. It completely breaks the laws of hybrids lol. Our hobby is rewriting the definition of a hybrid. TSN x Ripsaw is extremely crazy also. RTC x Bolt is crazy, but they are closely related so not so shocking, but definitely rare. TSN x Blochii is a strange one that I owned once! Thinking of doing a few of my own!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store