wal-mart fish

skateatburners

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2008
woodstock newbrunswick canada
whats are some of the fish you have at your local wal-mart. or the wierdest fish you have seen there

ov seen dragon gobys, scats and monos all in freshwater.also see some type of clear knife fish some whiptale catfish bumblebee catfish, colimbian and ID sharks,pictus cats, umm BPs african cichlids a few american, they had rams once. blind cave tetras ah.,..hermit crabs lol..land ones lol. ummthat had oscars..but they dint get them anymore :( thats all i can think of right now:grinno:

HarpoGarza

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2005
Citrus Heights, CA
I usually see green spotted puffers, dragon gobies, albino bichirs, oscars, pacu, ID sharks, Colombian cats, tinfoil barbs and various Africans at my Wal-Mart.

skateatburners

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2008
woodstock newbrunswick canada
HarpoGarza;2793310; said:
I usually see green spotted puffers, dragon gobies, albino bichirs, oscars, pacu, ID sharks, Colombian cats, tinfoil barbs and various Africans at my Wal-Mart.

WHAT PUFFERS PACUS AND BICHIRS LUCKY.. tho i dont think they should sell pacus .. thats just dumb

zommer125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
maryland
the ones i have at my wall mart now they all doing tricks i tell them to play dead and they listen it crazy lol but mine have a few blood parrots,con,and a miss labeled a humped head glass fish in with the dye ones, and head standers or pencil fish

wolfcichild027

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2007
maryland
yeah ive seen bichirs albino cats and puffers at my walmart and my glow danios i got no not the dye kind that will eventually die due to the dye the genetically made ones that have biolumenecence under black lights

NUMB3RS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2009
VA
skateatburners;2793283;2793283 said:
whats are some of the fish you have at your local wal-mart. or the wierdest fish you have seen there

ov seen dragon gobys, scats and monos all in freshwater.also see some type of clear knife fish some whiptale catfish bumblebee catfish, colimbian and ID sharks,pictus cats, umm BPs african cichlids a few american, they had rams once. blind cave tetras ah.,..hermit crabs lol..land ones lol. ummthat had oscars..but they dint get them anymore :( thats all i can think of right now:grinno:
My Wal-Mart has Fruit Tetras which are dyed, Cherry Barbs, Siccsor Tail Rasaboras, Oscars, Gold Dojo Loach, Pacu, Pleco, Goldfish, Feeders, Potted Plants, Head and tail light tetras, Figure 8 Puffers, Green Puffers, Purple Parrot, Jellybean Parrots, Columbian Tetras, Black Skirt Tetras, African Cichlids, Glo light tetras, And Lots more! These are the fish combined from 2 Wal Marts :) My walmart doesnt even have mono's!

CDickes1988

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Sen bichirs, red belly pacu, assorted african cichlids, fire eels, dragon goby's, oscars, green puffers, and random tetras/barbs.

iloveoscars702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
some crappy looking gsp and oscars

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store