??? about dats someone help me out

tuaniee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
chicago lands
?1 are there anymore wide bars datnoid under 7"?
?2 are wide bars illegal to import to the us?
?3 i have a importer from thailand that says he can get wide bars at 5". do you think thats its posible that they have them?

just asking question so i dont get ripped off when i order them.

PRIDE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2009
California
Well its hard to say but it is illegal to export from thailand but not illegal to import into the United States and its pretty much true that no one around here does have one thats under 8inches, pretty rare. If you are true about the guy who can ship you widebar from thailand, they prolly might be Northern Thailand Tiger that has a lil bigger bar. I would love to see some pic then i would help you tell. I believe most definitely if its 5 inches then possible that he has them since Widebar come from the region and knowing so, but what is the price he quoting u on them and is he a trust worthy exporter?

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I don't believe any exporter will export directly from thailand (not openly anyway) due to the ban. The only way i hear of widebars being shipped out is thru Vietnam after they have been snuck out of thailand. The majority of these fish make their way to Japan and not much else where.

tuaniee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
chicago lands
i bought some thin bars from them about 4 months ago,and they were inported from thialand and now he said the wide bars are one his list.$75 a piece not counting shipping and packing fees.he said this is the first time he has seen the wide bars on his list for almost 3 years.

jdmkid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2009
dublin
tuaniee;2795035; said:
i bought some thin bars from them about 4 months ago,and they were inported from thialand and now he said the wide bars are one his list.$75 a piece not counting shipping and packing fees.he said this is the first time he has seen the wide bars on his list for almost 3 years.
if your getting widebars for that price put me on the list and ill help you with shipping costs

PRIDE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2009
California
ill be interested too, if they are true. Im from california. Tuaniee you have an import license or transpak to get em?

hawaiian aros

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2008
somewhere over here
why cant you find wide bars under 5 inches?
i know its rare,but why does everyone says that
like ive heard of people saying the smallest
wide bar theyve seen was like 8 inches
they wont sell um under 5 inches or sumting
or they cant be determined till they get that size

sorry new to this.. cuz i got a guy who sells
small wide bars .. i think

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store