Most outgoing Dat?

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
In your experience, which do you believe is the most outgoing, owner responsive species?

I have owned an IT, NGT, and AT. The IT was 4 inches when I lost him to parasites. I got the NGT from Infinite and he is around 6-7". I have had the AT for a few weeks and he is around 2 inches. From my experience with these three, the AT is by far the most outgoing. At 2 inches, he already goes crazy when I get close to the tank and follows me around. My NGT hides a lot, as did my IT.

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
AT. but it's more like and oscar type of owner responsiveness...when my IT was all by himself he did it but not when he got tankmates.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
all dats are very sociable with the right owner..

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
ettfettbranamn;2832749; said:
all dats are very sociable with the right owner..
So, your saying I'm not the right owner for my NGT?:cry:

I think the right way to put it is "in the right conditions." One reason I think my NGT hides a lot is because my Argentea chases him into hiding.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
There you go....he probably doesnt like that fish coming up behind him.....move that fish and see what happens

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have an indo that used to be quite active and outgoing and it has just one eye but my little ngt seems to harrass it and keeps it up in a corner.The silvers have always been the most active in my experience.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store