Free bullheads and Large Mouth Bass

Gamefishin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Minnesota
It's time for me to change my hobby just a bit since I cannot get that 125 gallon that I've been wanting. My fishes will soon outgrow my 30 gallon breeder so it's time for a new place for them.

So I'm offering them for free, 3 bullheads and 3 LMB. I will not seperate the bullheads or LMB form each other though but willing to give just the 3 LMB or 3 bullheads to anyone. If you want all 6 of them that would be even better. They are in great condition and has no ich or disease from what I can see.

For now I'm asking some of my friends if they want them but none of them have big enough fish tanks anyways so if you guys want them let me know. They are about 3-5" right now I think. Perfect for an aquarium IMO.

I will have pics soon but just wanted to see the initial interest, again these guys are free. Oh and sorry I will not ship out, even if you guys pay me to, pick up only.

Gamefishin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Minnesota
sorry for the late response but I don't have internet anymore. I'm in Woodbury MN, it's right by St. Paul so it is far from N. Dakota.

Anyone interested let me know, it's free guys. I could try to sell it since I bought the bass for $13.99 each and the bullheads for $7.99 each but I'm not trying to do that. I just want a good home for them.

Gamefishin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Minnesota
wow nobody interested.........it's free

scottv

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2006
Minnesota
How big are the Largemouth? :D

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
I am interested, but don't have the room.

Gamefishin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Minnesota
Hey sorry for the late response but it sucks not having internet now. I'll get it soon though I hope.

Ok my LMB are still small, like 3-4" only. My bullheads are even smaller from 1.5-4" or so. I now have two crappies my friend just caught and it was too little for him to eat so I was being stupid and kept it. They are doing just fine in my tank though but I stupid for keeping them cause I want to get rid of them too. I know they should have thrown the crappies back but it was a little kid that put it with the rest of the crappies and by the time they new it they were home with it and it was still alive.

Sorry but I will not ship, I don't even know how to ship live things around, especially fishes. Also I don't want to go through the trouble since I have so little time these days.

Well anyone need free fishes let me know.

Gamefishin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Minnesota
wow never knew free fish were so hard to get rid of??? maybe I'll just eat them...haha j/k

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store