April 2006 International Contest - Flower Ray - Caption This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA

Exclusively Through:

April 2006

International Contest

"Caption This"

Courtesy of DavidW Freshwater Stingrays by DW and Neoprodigy

Flowers ("true") Ray 6-7"

B.Juruense 11+"

MFK 5

Details:

All MFK members and staffs (including international members) with post counts of 200 and higher are welcome to join this contest event.

This contest will run from Moday, 12:00AM EST April 10, 2006 to Sunday, 11:59PM EST April 23, 2006.

This is a caption contest. The rules are simple: Think of the best, wittiest, and funniest caption to complement the picture below and submit it to us. All entries will be put in a poll and the selected winning caption will be the contest winner.

Send your captions through Private Message to: MFKCONTEST

1 Caption Per Member

Submitting Period - April 10,2006 12:00am EST ~ April 16, 2006 11:59pm EST
Member Voting Period - April 17, 2006 12:00am EST ~ April 23, 2006 11:59pm EST

Prize:

1 Flowers ("true") Ray 6-7" - Domestic US Members (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and illegal states).

or

1 B.Juruense 11+" - Domestic US Members (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).

or

1 Monter Fish Keepers Vol.05 - International Members and/or Alaska and Hawaii Members.

Requirements:

Participating members and staffs must attain 200 posts or higher to be qualified.

The sponsor of this Live raffle ,Flowers ("true") Ray and B.Juruense can only shipped by airport to airport only. Continental and Delta. Please check your airport!

Guidelines:

• MFK can only ship live contest/raffle prize(s) to the residents of the continental US (subjected to local/state laws). MFK can ship the book worldwide.

• Alterations must be appropriate. Any explicit, offensive or detestable material will not be admitted into the contest.

• MFK and any affiliated MFK sponsor(s) reserve the rights to deny and reject any participant. Only one entry per member, no member is allowed to attempt registering under multiple member names/identities on MFK.

• In the case of damage, lost in transit or DOA (Dead On Arrival) of a complimentary (free) contest/raffle, there will NOT be a replacement prize.

• By entering this contest/raffle, you are confirming and agree to have done in full - completely and comprehensively reviewed the terms/rules that apply and you have complied to hold no liability to either MFK or any of affiliated MFK sponsor(s) in violation of any State and/or Local law(s) in your Country/State (and/or within that Country/State).

• To participate, the member must be 18 years of age or older. Otherwise, a parent/legal guardian must enter for him/her.

• Members on "Probation" status or any member who registers under more than one name may not/will not be qualified to enter our MFK contest(s)/raffle(s). Members who have (previously) offended one or more terms/rules of our MFK contest/raffle may be restricted in partaking this and/or any future raffles, contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by MFK.

• Certain au courant raffle rules may be voided in different/separate contests/raffles. Details and Guidelines are subject to change without advanced notice.

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
i would enter it if i could think of something funny for that pic :swear:.......ahhhh

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
"respect" hu? damn just got limited in my options! LOL

PM SENT!

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
no it shouldnt:swear:

am i the only one who finds this hard???

SphericalCube

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2006
Arlington, Tx
goomba.predatoryfish.net
"Looks tasty, I'd turn that into poo."

or how about

"It smells like Mommy's kisses. . . "

I don't think I have enough posts to qualify, just thought I'd try to laugh ya a bit.

--Jimmy

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
fishnthings said:
no it shouldnt:swear:

am i the only one who finds this hard???

lol just think of something you would say when you see a nice fish then put the words in the kids mouth hey anything would be funny about the only thing babys can say is blab bo he he gaoba doo

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store