BLACK GATF. Cash in HAND !!!!!!!

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Ok kids I've gone off the deep end. I'm still in the game and I'm going for the rarest thing possible. (well almost)

I want a BLACK GATF Yes that's right. A Black GATF. they do exist. I have 10K cash in hand ready to go. So one must know where one of these are. to help I'll toss in any collection info I know about them. And pics.

Ok the pics are taken from a book titled. The Largest Tigerfish in the World: The Goliath.

From what the book says they are only found in the Black river. it is a small river that feeds into the congo. It is unknown if they are a color morph, different spieces or if they are black due to there water conditions (possibly acidic?)

But I WANT ONE. I've gone nuts after lossing my other GATFs so I figure I'll go for broke.

I here that Japan might have had a few in the hobby but that's only what I here through the grapevine. But no pics have emerged from the stories.

but like I said 10K for the fish if you can get it. Cash in hand.

If you can get it PM ME you don't need to post here I don't want someone buying him from under me and letting me do all the legwork for this great fish.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Fish Room Plus;2873189; said:

what's so funny. it's a real fish. not an easy one to get. It's a odd request I know. Or do you think the money isn't right. Plz explain the laughter.

I don't mock your stocklist plz don't mock my want list.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Fish Room Plus;2873247; said:
u might as well ask for tomorrows winning Lotto ticket

If I ask enough people someone will have tomorrow winning lotto number.

so I figure I'll ask hopefully enough people. So plz no more derails. laughter and mockery are not the names of this game. I just want to know if this fish is out there. and I know what I'm willing to pay for this fish. And I'm putting it out there. If money is an issue and a vendor who deals in " high end" fish knows how to get ahold of one I may fold a little on the money.

BigJ

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Ohio
Man i hope this work's out for you. I think 10 g's will at least give you a shot. GL

thefishguy7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
If you know what region they are collected in, use that 10k for a vacation to the area and bring them back yourself.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
I knew you wouldn't take long to find this. thanks I'll need the luck. I figure 10 grand will at least get some people with connections to start looking if nothing else.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store