HUGE Drift wood pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

$INI$T3R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2008
Stuttgart Germany
Ok guys i picked up a bunch of Drift wood from the potomac river. I have probably 300lbs of it or more. A whole buch of pieces.... So im just putting out feelers to see how much interest there is. I can probably get another 1,000 pounds or more. All kinds of shapes and sizes. Ill get a few pics up ASAP. Most likely tommorrow... But let me know...

$INI$T3R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2008
Stuttgart Germany
Yeah,

Ill ship i dont know how much it would be.... But ill ship everything i have to any where in the United States at the buyers expense of course. I can ship next day after delivery.

LouieV

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NYC
Roots..twisted and branchy..(if there such a word!) lol..

jmart.cooper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2007
A long way from Amphioxus
What kinda of wood and how polluted is the river? If you would ship and it was a hardwood like cypress and awesome looking, I would like to buy some. I hope that isnt way too many ifs, lol.

$INI$T3R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2008
Stuttgart Germany
Ok guys Im going to get some pics first thing tommorrow. I have a few large 6 foot long and about two feet wide pieces and some smaller ones. some are really branchy and rooty, and some are pieces or slivers<<< if thats the right word. I will give everyone the chance i have alot of it and can get A WHOLE LOT MORE... Ill take measurements of everything. I will have a pic of one of them im my empty 220gal for you guys tommorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store