Datnoid and RTGG Combo?

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Who else has tried this?

I cannot get it to work :(

I had my datnoid and RTGG in a 180 with each other and the datnoid destroyed my RTGG.

I then moved the RTGG into another tank with some other fish and healed it up. I am currently moving some tanks around and had to put the datnoid into this tank aswell.

Now the RTGG seems to be the one that dishes out all the abuse :screwy:

Anybody else got this combo to work. I know rayman has this combo but whether its working or not I dont know.

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
I have had that experience with fish befor. I pulled out a fish that was getting his ass kicked. Then he turns into the ass-kicker. I suggest adding more fish to the tank :thumbsup:

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
My dats are never really bothersome to any of the other fish but my orino chases the hell out of the dats but never beats them up, or at least so far

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
RockyGoldy doesn't seem to have any problems ... and his are HUGE :WHOA:

JB

sam_cj

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2006
PH
wow! wish i had that kind of monster community tank. feeding time will be a sight to behold.

DrBranDo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2006
Canada
my RTG and siamese tiger lives peacefully. RTG is 15 inch with 7 - 8 inch dat. The latter sometimes bother the RTG and always get bitten and go back to his middle lower tank area.
what's no possible is to put 4 inch dats with the 7 inch one. Big one dominates lower portion of the tank. Very territorial.
Trying 5 small 4 inch dats right now. Will see how it goes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store