1.1 100% het albino ball pythons - cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_deeb

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
NYC
I'm selling my pair of 100% het albino ball pythons. '05 female originally from Richard Fisher and '04 male from Dan Wolfe. I bought them from Jon Rare about 3 years ago and have the original papers (invoice for the male, photo certificate for the female).

They are both completely tame and have very sweet personalities. They've never struck or even hissed at me the entire time I've owned them.

Both eat small/medium FT rats. Male is generally a great eater but skipped a few meals this winter. The female used to be a great eater and would eat FT rats right off the floor of her tub but has recently become a very picky and sporadic eater. She only ate about a dozen times last year and its been several months since her last meal. I don't have the fortitude to keep watching her starve or the experience to force feed her. I had hoped to try breeding them this year but didn't want to stress the female given how little she'd eaten.

I'd like this pair to go to someone with experience with BPs who can provide them with a good home and get the female eating again. I have no experience shipping live animals so I'd prefer a local pickup in Philadelphia.

Given the eating concerns I'm letting these guys go for less than half what I initially paid for them: $350 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store